Undergraduate Student Guide is produced by the Academic Registry and provides you with:
• An overview of your program, its structure, and its courses;
• Details of support and resources available to you as an HKUST student.
Take time to look through the information provided; use it for reference if you are unsure of anything, if you want to contact someone, or if you want to find out more about any aspect of your studies. You will find it useful to refer back to its contents throughout your studies at HKUST.
Undergraduate Students will also find much useful information that will allow them to maximize their learning experience and studies at the University in the followings:
- Scholarships, Financial Aid and Insurance
- Program Catalogue
- Course Catalogue
- Academic Regulations Governing Undergraduate Studies
- Academic Honor Code and Academic Integrity
- Regulations for Student Conduct and Academic Integrity
- Rules for the Conduct of Examinations
- Academic Achievement Medal
Undergraduate Students also play a role in assuring the quality of their programs by providing their feedback. Details of how students can engage in quality assurance can be found in the section on Student Feedback and the Student Voice.